Please read the terms and conditions carefully. Anyone utilising the enquiry form shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the following terms and conditions; if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of the said please do not proceed further.
- MIOT cannot process emergency requests through this Enquiry form.
- This Enquiry form is not an online appointment booking form. For appointments please call 044 42002288 to check the availability.
- We request you to provide valid information’s such as your name, phone number, address, email id, message and medical reports if any to help us serve you better.
- Please complete the registration in English as our application does not support other languages.
- Logically structure your enquiry in detail. Do not include any outbound website links. Restrict all of your attachments within 9MB (Accepted file formats .doc, .docx, .jpg, .tif, .pdf only . rar file format is not allowed)
- MIOT is not liable if your enquiries do not get delivered to us which may be due to technical problems such as network connectivity, spam regulations or any other issues faced at the time of enquiry submission.
- MIOT is not responsible if there is a delay in responding to your queries. We try our best to respond to your queries on time however if you find a delay in response we request you to call us at 044 4200 2288 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- When you send us an enquiry form, MIOT Hospital will not share your information with any third party service provider. MIOT might use your information to contact you in future to deliver any healthcare benefits in the interest to help & serve you better.